Bram Cohen

Most famous as the inventor of the Bittorrent protocol. He currently has plans for his own cryptocurrency which is based on storage. Bram was also the person who accidentally revealed the existence of the “Dragon’s Den” bitcoin core slack channel. He is pro-SegWit in the scaling debate.


“90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs”

Return to Home

Please note that the information presented on this site was composed from publicly available materials in mainly 2017 and 2018 and has not been significantly updated since.

The information presented here may be significantly out of date or even inaccurate. In the case of inaccuracy, please file an Issue in the GitHub repo. The site should not be used as a source of truth.